31 January 2017

Bible verse about strength that strengthen me

2 Corinthians: 12. 9. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. -
2 Corinthians: 12. 10. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. -

Psalm: 28. 7. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
Psalm: 28. 8. The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.

I've never felt like this before.  Being insecure, worrying too much, nervous and anxious. I know that God is the only answer. So I start to search Bible verse about strength and those are strengthen me. I love how God works in making His  child feels His existence.

I don't have to worry. I have Jesus who know me so well, He knows every detail of my life.  He is the one who care when others don't.  He is the one who listen when others don't. I don't have to worry and I couldn't ask more for proof.  All the things He had done were enough. He is alpha and omega.  He is the same Jesus with the unending love and power.

Hoping for tomorrow result is going to be good.  If not, I know God had planned the best for me.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment